JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Late 1980's? You just got snickered at by a snarky bubblegum dog when you missed. And it wouldn't let you shoot the dog!

OK, I thought it seemed strange they would market something like that now. Only video game I ever really played was a Wii. Long ago Wife wanted one for this fitness thing. I got her the set. This board to balance on and do these exercises. It came with a golf and tennis and bowling game we played with a little got tired of it. Then one kid bought me this shoot the zombie game with a plastic pistol for the remote to go in. You started out with a gun that was not very effective so lost a lot. After you built up enough points you could buy better. I have to say it had me hooked for a couple weeks frustrating me. Until I earned enough point s to buy and auto shotgun and a belt fed machine gun. Soon the game was no fun as winning was just too easy :)

I ordered one this morning after looking at the huge dent in my thumb!
Mrs. Teflon's single stack 9mm was difficult with 7 and 8 rd mags too. I used to fill them for her and noticed they're far more stubborn than any .45acp 7 or 8 rd 1911 mag. So I got her the UpLULA for Xmas (chicks gotta accessorize) and we both like that pistol a lot better now. BTW, after you fill your mags 20-30 times each (manually or with the loader) they'll work somewhat easier, especially if you mist the innards with a tiny bit of lube.

There's no coffee that tastes like the product produced by a vaculator pot with a Cory glass filter... it's a flashback to earlier, simpler times...

F52E4BE2-FB7E-4A66-BC47-FF162D6D1173.jpeg

When the Hillsboro Costco roasted their own coffee, I'd use their Columbian. Grind fresh at home, man o man, the finest cuppa I've ever had has come from the vaculator...

It spent a few years in the office for morning coffee, got to the point of a contribution jar to cover the cost of the coffee and cups... Morning vaculator and afternoon espresso from a couple of Bialetti espresso pots... Kept the office wired...

I had one several years back. It was an extremely solid gun that I put maybe 2000 rounds through with maybe a couple of problems due to my reloaded ammo, not the gun. The trigger pull lightened up until it was extremely smooth and it shot to point of aim out to 10 yards. I think they're a steal. I have a P365 that everyone is going nuts over because it carries 10 rounds, even though SCCY has had one for years. The P365 is certainly more refined and is striker fired with a great trigger, but it comes in at more than twice the price of the SCCY. So if it works, what's the drawback? I love great pistols, but I try my best not to be a gun snob. It's a tool. It works. It's cheap. And their warranty service is the best around according to people who've had to use it. Shoot the heck out of it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top