JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1400
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
Item: Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame
Caliber: 9mm
Condition: Like New in Original Box
Mags: Four (1-1Flush 3-Magwell depth)
Add Ons: Custom competition style holster and LOK blue G10 grips
MSRP: $1699
Retail: $1609 (Bud's Gun Shop)
Asking Price: $1400*

*Credit Card can be used for purchase if we meet at Sporting Systems in Vancouver for transfer.

PS: I know these are expensive guns and will take awhile to sell. Please do not send low-ball offers. They will be ignored.

Get yourself an excellent like new gun without paying sales tax.

IMG_0404.jpg IMG_0402.jpg IMG_0171.jpg IMG_0174.jpg Screen Shot 2020-06-22 at 1.46.00 PM.png

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I'm sure you are looking for cash, but....Would you be interested in a trade for a CZ Scorpion Magpul Edition(Just came out this year). Has all the goodies already installed and comes with 4 mags. Two CZ 30 rounders, and two Magpul 35 rounders.

1F60502B-7E6D-4303-8E61-B079B84C1773.jpeg

Last Edited:
Aren't you supposed to make a video with the title: "Walther steel frame; complete garbage or slightly better than every 1911?"

J/k, good luck with the sale.

Hello - If this is still available I am willing to drive down to Sporting Systems to purchase via CC. Great deal with extra mag, holster and grips. Assume you took magwell off for competitions if this is Q5 SF Pro model. Weekends would be easiest but I can make it work mid week if necessary.

Thank you,
Ray

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.