JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paramedics are super to work with. I've had a lot of experience with them in the field in my mental health work for Washington County and as a crisis response worker for Multnomah County Aging Services. And I think you'll like the holster. Very well made and well thought out.

I did not know much about the Walther product lineup until recently. I did know the PPX was their cheapest no frills gun they had and I saw one at a hard to pass up price of 279 ($295 shipped) so I got one for the Warden for Christmas (along with a Kahr CW380) I expected her to be all giddy over the Kahr but no, once she picked up the PPX she was in love with it. Now I decided to get a .40 in a pistol as I did not have one, I wanted a M&P Pro but the were nearly twice the price of a PPX, so mine is now in route. I am satisfied with my current carry options or I would look at a PPS.

I just added a P99 AS 9mm. It's just an amazing weapon that essentially is a DA/SA striker fired pistol complete with decocker. The trigger is exceptional both in DA and SA mode. I had a PPQ but disliked the fully cocked striker combined with a super light trigger. It was a great gun, too, but the P99 is equally amazing. Super, super firearms.

I have the same exact gun. I love the trigger, but I am only allowed to have 3 guns at this time, so... I am selling it to be replaced by the Sig Sauer P239. I like being able to carry all my guns and to me the P99 is too large. I know they make one in compact, so maybe I will end up with one of those someday.

Actually, Davidsons (www.galleryofguns.com ) has the P99 AS Compacts available (8 of them left anyway) for about $618.00 delivered (WA price, including tax/background check/fees). They have 10+1 capacity instead of 15+1 with the full size and a 3.5" barrel vs the 4" on the full sized version. I opted for the full size since I carry the PPS almost all the time. This was more for range/home defense/whatever. Can't go wrong with a P239, though. Good luck.

The PPS is .9" thin versus 1.3" for the P99C. It just fits my body better for concealed carry and is still an amazingly ergonomic and accurate pistol. I carry it with a 7-round mag with an 8 round mag as a backup. The P99C has a 10+1 capacity, so it wins out, but all in all the PPS works better for me. They're both great guns, so I certainly wouldn't try to argue someone out of carrying the P99C or even the full sized P99 (which I have) if it works for them. In fact, I have a holster on the way for the P99 and I'm sure I'll try carrying it some while the cold weather holds out. Just super firearms all around IMHO.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top