JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
LNIB Walther PPS M2 for sale.

This is the revamped M2 model, announced just before the Shot Show.

I have shot exactly 50 rounds through it. Absolutely no issues with it. Very accurate, nice trigger, and the new grip feels great.

Comes with 6 and 7 round mags, box and all the paperwork.

Included is a brand new SHTF brand IWB holster. I paid 70 dollars for it. Fit is great. Leather is waxed and the Kydex is both molded perfectly and polished on the gun side. Retention is adjustable. I will buy more holsters from this company in the future. I have worn the holster for a couple of days only, with a t-shirt tucked behind the holster, as I usually do.

I waited two and a half weeks for the holster, and not many companies have tooled up for the M2 yet. You are getting a nice carry package already set up.

Why I am selling? I have unexpected bills to pay and something has to go.

Please no trade offers in this one.

Transfer at a local FFL of my choice. Probably NWA.

420.00 dollars including the holster and transfer fees.

Thank you!

PPS01.jpeg

PPS02.jpeg

Would the $420 include transfer fee and shipping from your FFL to my FFL? That is $420 USPS Money Order for PPS M2 with accessories shown?
I prefer to try to sell it locally as shipping will cost me extra money. Do you know if your local FFL will accept an inbound firearm from a non FFL? Or do they require FFL to FFL transfer?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.