JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a carry-ready PPS in 9mm that needs to go. It comes with 4 mags (expensive!), a kydex IWB holster, original case, and both backstraps. The mags are: 2x 8 round, 1x 7 round, and 1x flush 6 round.

It's shot flawlessly every time I've taken it to the range. I estimate I have 400 rounds through it. When I bought it, it had very few rounds through it. The gun is perfectly reliable and incredibly accurate.

There's some holster wear on the left side near the muzzle, it shows up in the picture.

I'd like to sell it, but I'm a sucker for a good trade...

2015-09-13 10.24.34.jpg 2015-09-13 10.24.55.jpg 2015-09-13 10.24.59.jpg

I'd like to keep this gun but I've gone with a little pocket Kahr to better compliment my G27. This gun just isn't small enough compared to the 27 for me to justify keeping it. If I could only have one gun, I'd pick this one over my other two carry options... But, luckily, I can have as many guns as I can hide from my wife!

Price is $380, you'll need to take care of the transfer fee. I'm in Portland, but will drive a bit if necessary.

2015-09-13 10.24.34.jpg

2015-09-13 10.24.55.jpg

2015-09-13 10.24.59.jpg

Gun is still available.

Please note that we will need to meet at a gun store to complete the transfer. I'm available evenings this week or anytime next weekend.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.