JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very unique and rare Walther PPS here in 9mm. This color was made in extremely limited quantities and is very hard to find. This PPS is chambered in 9mm. It comes as follows in the original box complete with all paperwork and goodies. This particular PPS has had less than 100 rounds fired. In 99% condition.

Sale price is $700 FIRM

Trade value is negotiable for the items listed in my trades.

-Walther PPS 9mm BlauGrau
-(1) ea of the 6, 7 and 8 round magazines for a total of (3) magazines
-BT steel guide rod (original included)
-Both interchangeable backstraps
-Meprolight night sights (very new and very bright)
-factory upgraded fully retained slide lock spring and slide lock
-BladeTech IWB kydex holster
-Deantis pocket mag carrier

Will trade for:
Only the following trades will be considered. If you offer something else I most likely will not respond. Thanks for reading.

-HK P2000sk 9mm V1 or V2
-HK USP Tactical .45
-Sig P220 combat TB
-S&W model 66 (-4 or older) 3"
-S&W model 686 (-3 or older) 4-5"

Trades are presented in order of precedence. Obviously, cash may be necessary to balance out a trade equation.

photo209_zps8d641843.jpg

photo27_zps76f1d8da.jpg

photo35_zpsfff93ef1.jpg

photo45_zpse3f3c268.jpg

photo18_zps62cfc8c2.jpg

Last Edited:
I would like to express (strong) interest and to see shipping to Oregon is something you would be interested in. Of course, I would be happy to cover any extra cost you might incur.

I am looking to buy around the end of the year, but this is not a "hold" request, just a question about availability.

I sold this gun a while back. I know the current owner wants to sell it as he contacted me about it to buy it back. If you are VERY serious I will contact him and set you two up. Other than EXTREME interest I don't want to waste my time. Thanks!

If the gun is in the same cosmetic condition and includes all the extras listed here, (and as long as the price hasn't been raised) I will be happy to make them an offer.

I have a very unique and rare Walther PPS here in 9mm. This color was made in extremely limited quantities and is very hard to find. This PPS is chambered in 9mm. It comes as follows in the original box complete with all paperwork and goodies. This particular PPS has had less than 100 rounds fired. In 99% condition.

Sale price is $700 FIRM

Will trade for:
Only the following trades will be considered. If you offer something else I most likely will not respond. Thanks for reading.

-HK P2000sk 9mm V1 or V2
-HK USP Tactical .45
-Sig P220 combat TB

Trades are presented in order of precedence. Obviously, cash may be necessary to balance out a trade equation.

View attachment 98608

View attachment 98106

View attachment 98107

View attachment 98108

View attachment 98109

Sale price is $700 FIRM

Will trade for:

-HK P2000sk 9mm V1 or V2
-HK USP Tactical .45
-Sig P220 combat TB

View attachment 98608

View attachment 98106

View attachment 98107

View attachment 98108

View attachment 98109

Is this handgun still available. I am a new handgun enthusiast and am very interested in acquiring a Walther PPS. I especially like the look of this gun. If it is in the stated condition, I am seriously interested.

[email protected]

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.