JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale is a Walther PPS 9mm Model# WAP10001. It originally came with one 7 round magazine and I purchased a second ($50) 8 round magazine for it as well because every carry gun needs at least 2 if not 3 magazines. This PPS was purchased originally to be carried and it saw very little carry time so there is no holster wear and it is in excellent condition as you'll see in the pics. This PPS has seen, maybe, 300-400 rounds I really haven't shot it all that much. It functions great and is super accurate! It is probably the most accurate handgun I own, it just doesn't get the carry time. I've never had any type of malfunction with it. The only reason I'm selling this is because I have two other guns that get carried waaaaaaayyyyyyy more (also see trades below).

It will come with: the original box, 7 round magazine, 8 round magazine, both back straps, and owners manual. Also as a side note it does have the "S" trigger not the crappy Communist compliant trigger. Selling price is $595. I live in Snohomish County and am open to meeting at most public places in Northern Snohomish County. I'd prefer for you to come to me. Just need to peek at a WDL and would Prefer CPL also. PM for phone number. All Low Ballers will be ignored!

Also may consider trades for: M&P 9mm in FDE, M&P 45 in FDE, HK P30 9mm, HK P2000 9mm, Walther PPQ 9mm, HK 45c and HK 45. That's about it as far as weapon trades go. I may also take partial trade in the form of a Raven Concealment Phantom Holster for an M&P compact. I know it's weird but it's worth a shot.
$595

Paper covering serial #

7 round mag is inserted in the PPS. You can also get a flat 6 round mag for it as well.

Here's a size comparison with my M&P 9 compact. M&P is not for sale!!!!!