JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
***SPF***
Testing the waters. Walther PPS 40 with 6 factory mags. Two each of 5, 6 and 7 rounders (exceedingly rare and spendy!). Cheaper IWB and Fobus OWB holsters and double mag belt carrier. Great shooter and really comfortable to carry. It's no safe queen but is in excellent shape inside and out. Sent to Smith and Wesson for the slide spring replacement last year.

$698.00 Mags alone were/are going for $50+ on Gunbroker (BEFORE the idiocy). Add up the individual components and this is a very fair deal.

Cash or Sig Tac Ops 1911 with a little cash on my end depending upon the Sig model.

P2190002.jpg

Thanks for the quick response. Any chance you'd sell the pistol and one each of the mags. I'm trying to keep my cost down a bit and don't really need all the mags nor the holsters. If so, what would you take?

Not trying to to undercut ya, I gotta keep my cost as low as possible to keep the feathers from getting to ruffled at home :)

Michael

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.