JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**** SPF ****

WAS $435, NOW $420
WANTING TO GET THIS SOLD SO I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS
BUT PLEASE USE PM AND DON'T POST OFFERS IN THE THREAD

Unfortunately, health issues forces sale.

I have a nearly new condition Walther PPQ M2 in 9MM. This is the LE Edition, stock, with the 4" Barrel and three 15 round magazines. I took it to the range and emptied the three magazines, so this is essentially as new with only 45 rounds fired. I then brought it home, cleaned it, and put it in the safe. It will come with everything that it came with from the factory.

Walther Arms

Walther PPQ M2 9mm Black Centerfire Pistol with Three Magazines (LE)

Again, this is as new. You can get more detailed specs and an image from the above links, but if you want photos let me know. I can send to you or add some to this post.

$420 and buyer covers the transfer fees in the Salem/Keizer area. I prefer to use Coat of Arms or Arms Northwest in Keizer. They both charge $30 total.

Last Edited:
**** TEMPORARY PRICE DROP ****
WAS $435, NOW $420
WANTING TO GET THIS SOLD SO I WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS
BUT PLEASE USE PM AND DON'T POST OFFERS IN THE THREAD

Unfortunately, health issues forces sale.

I have a nearly new condition Walther PPQ M2 in 9MM. This is the LE Edition, stock, with the 4" Barrel and three 15 round magazines. I took it to the range and emptied the three magazines, so this is essentially as new with only 45 rounds fired. I then brought it home, cleaned it, and put it in the safe. It will come with everything that it came with from the factory.

Walther Arms

Walther PPQ M2 9mm Black Centerfire Pistol with Three Magazines (LE)

Again, this is as new. You can get more detailed specs and an image from the above links, but if you want photos let me know. I can send to you or add some to this post.

$420 and buyer covers the transfer fees in the Salem/Keizer area. I prefer to use Coat of Arms or Arms Northwest in Keizer. They both charge $30 total.

I also have a very nice Ruger LCR Package for sale here: WTS OR - Ruger LCR 38 +P, Plus Extras. Great Package, Great Deal!!!

If someone is interested in both we can discuss a discount...….
Contact me regarding the PPQ. I am looking for one for the wife.

Hmmm, brand new to this forum, so sorting it out. If you still have the PPQ, contact me and lets talk. I'm looking for one for my wife.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.