JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$500
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
I've run between 1,000-1,500 rounds through this gun. I have the original box and materials inside as you can see in the pictures which originally came with two magazines. I have two additional Walther Magazines for a total of four magazines. They each hold 15 rounds.

The handgun is very ergonomic, reliable, and has a butter-smooth, light trigger with a super short reset. This allows the shooter to fire more accurately and quickly.

I'm selling this since I primarily shoot my Glock and I'm looking for funds to spend on other firearms or components. Cash only and you would be responsible for the FFL fee.

I'm also open to trades including an AR-15 pistol, an AR completed upper, M&P 15-22, or possibly a Ruger 10/22. I would expect some cash from whichever side to offset any difference in price for any trade. Please PM me with any interest.

IMG_1573.jpg IMG_1574.jpg IMG_1575.jpg IMG_1576.jpg IMG_1577.jpg IMG_1578.jpg IMG_1579.jpg IMG_1580.jpg IMG_1581.jpg IMG_1582.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Hey I'm very interested! Can do cash. I am a WA resident though so would you be able to hop the river and meet me at an FFL in the Vancouver area?

Hi there. Yes I could. However I could only meet you on weekends and starting next weekend, mine are looking all booked up. Can you meet tomorrow by any chance?

Sorry just saw this. I can meet most weekends, let me know when works for you. I also have a crazy schedule so this upcoming weekend is no good but after that any weekend works!

Great. We can try for September 7 if that works for you. Let me know & if so, also an FFL in Vancouver that you prefer. Thanks.

Sorry, I'm looking for something a little smaller than my Glock 19. These are about the same size.
I wouldn't think you'll have any trouble selling yours. Very nice gun.
Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.