JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Edmonds
State
Washington
Zip Code
Im selling my Walther PPQ 9mm with 5" barrel. I got this a few years ago for competition but ended up using other pistols and this one doesn't get much use. In perfect, like new condition. Round count is under 200.

Comes with 5 magazines - 3 15rd and 2 17rd. Also includes a nice BladeTech TekLok belt holster. Also includes original box and everything that came with it new.

Asking $600. Potentially open to trades. Mostly interested in revolvers, classic/vintage .22 pistols and rifles, lever guns, single shot rifles, but possibly other stuff as well.
49DA9F30-D5F1-4C32-ABF1-EEE664CC2E5B.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Im selling my Walther PPQ 9mm with 5" barrel. I got this a few years ago for competition but ended up using other pistols and this one doesn't get much use. In perfect, like new condition. Round count is under 200.

Comes with 5 magazines - 3 15rd and 2 17rd. Also includes a nice BladeTech TekLok belt holster. Also includes original box and everything that came with it new.

Asking $600. Potentially open to trades. Mostly interested in revolvers, classic/vintage .22 pistols and rifles, lever guns, single shot rifles, but possibly other stuff as well.
View attachment 879231
JA1911, Interested in the Walther. I have a Ruger New Model Single Six .22 cal with the 2 cylinders (LR & WMR) with leather holster. I believe it is the 6.5" barrel but may be the 5.5". Any interest in a trade? $350 for the Ruger toward purchase of the Walther. DKoch

JA1911, Interested in the Walther. I have a Ruger New Model Single Six .22 cal with the 2 cylinders (LR & WMR) with leather holster. I believe it is the 6.5" barrel but may be the 5.5". Any interest in a trade? $350 for the Ruger toward purchase of the Walther. DKoch
I do still have the Walther available but I actually just picked up a nice 3 screw Single Six convertible so I'd pass on the trade. Let me know if you're interested in a cash deal though.

I do still have the Walther available but I actually just picked up a nice 3 screw Single Six convertible so I'd pass on the trade. Let me know if you're interested in a cash deal though.
I'm still interested however won't be back in Oregon until early October; that's when I could drive up to Edmonds and complete the sale. Presumably that's what needs to happen. I've only ever purchased a handgun from a licensed dealer. Not sure how it works otherwise. Let me know your thoughts. If waiting doesn't work for you I understand completely. Thanks.

I'm still interested however won't be back in Oregon until early October; that's when I could drive up to Edmonds and complete the sale. Presumably that's what needs to happen. I've only ever purchased a handgun from a licensed dealer. Not sure how it works otherwise. Let me know your thoughts. If waiting doesn't work for you I understand completely. Thanks.
This is still available if you're interested. I can ship to an FFL local to you for $50.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.