JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Walther PPQ .40 S&W purchased from Wholesale sports last December. Had it out once using two original 11 round mags and 3 12 round mags I bought for it. Ran flawlessly, no issues whatsoever. Only 74 rounds were fired through it. Selling for what I paid $570. That is for the original package, PPQ with 2 11 round mags, speed loader and back straps. This is the only gun I own in this caliber which is why I’m selling it, the ammo situation is ridiculous and I’m tired of hunting it down. As such I’m throwing in the snap caps pictured…won’t have any use for them. Now for he/she that purchases the PPQ I’m offering the extra mags at a discount from what I paid. Asking $55 each for the 12 rounders and $50 for the 10 rounder (unopened). I’m also offering 1026 rounds of .40 ammo discounted from what I paid. 50 rounds of it are hollow points. $450 on the ammo to the purchaser of the gun only. Mags and ammo not for sale unless buyer of the handgun declines purchasing them. If that happens they will be listed separately for what I paid. Not interested in trades at this time. Must meet FTF, Oregon resident over 21 and legal to own a handgun.