JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
$550 for a made in Germany, Interarms import.

$450 for a made in USA, Smith & Wesson labeled.

That's what I've seen as asking prices at the gunshows. Maybe you could offer less, and get a deal.

The numbers are low.

The Interarms pistols, and I'm guessing that you have one of these in mind, are commonly selling -- actually selling -- for $500 and up. The French- and German-made pistols are selling for more than that, especially the ones with Walther as opposed to Manurhin parkings. Sometimes they are selling for a lot more than that. You might want to visit the Walther Forums a run a search there. It's an eye-opener.

The S&W-made PPKs are another kettle of fish entirely.

ALL of the Smith and Wesson produced Walther PPK's and PPKS's were recalled for a serious safety defect. If it is a S&W make sure that it has been through the recall rebuild, or else figure that into the price with your time and trouble.

If it is an Interarms USA made PPKS then BUY IT if less than $500! This is the original Walther design and needed no recall........................elsullo :s0155:

It wasn't all the S&Ws, just some years and serial numbers. It has to do with the hammer block, and the issue was identified by S&W engineers, not as a result of any incidents. Many guns were never designed with a hammer block in the first place, so I'm not convinced there's really an issue here for someone who knows how to handle a loaded firearm safely. To the best of my knowledge, there's never been a single mishap resulting from this "problem."

This is the Interarms version. I believe that when he bought it that the price was $450 so he is alright. That is the number I was kicking around if he wants to get out of it. Thanx guys for the input.
For me, the trigger guard is fairly snug on the fingers.

This is the Interarms version. I believe that when he bought it that the price was $450 so he is alright. That is the number I was kicking around if he wants to get out of it. Thanx guys for the input.
For me, the trigger guard is fairly snug on the fingers.

If it's an Interarms it is the way to go. I have had the Smith version and a very slightly used 1996 Interarms in the box w/ test target.
The Smith had the recall and also had feed problems with most HP's and some self defense rounds. The interarms only hicupped on the aluminium crap. You have to watch the slide. If you get your grip to high it will catch or cut the web of your hand. I had the Iarms slide and tail beveled and it made it much nicer to handle. Sold it off of this site.