JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions

I have for sale a Walther PPK/S 9mm kurz. Made in W. Germany. It has Carl Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do. On the one side. Other side has serial number on slide andbehind trigger guard. There is a star like thing with INTERAR and Alexandria Virginia below that. I have the one magazine.
I use 380 ammo, but have only shot it a few dozen times. I have owned for about 17 years, was given to me by my father who just passed away. I dont need a pistol, so here is an opportunity for someone looking for this type of pistol.

I was told about this site by a reputable gun dealer and he gave high marks. I am not sure how this works, but, my cell number is 971-241-2015. I live about 45 miles southwest of Portland. I am going to ask $550, or take best offer within a reasonable amount of time. I will be leaving for Texas in a little ove a week, to attend memorial. Would like to have sold by then.
Now, pictures, you can give me your email address, and exactly what youwant the pictures of, and I will send as soon as I get email, that is read, not recieved. I will include all the ammo I have and the zipper case. Thanks.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.