Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Walther PPK/S 9mm kurz Made in W. Germany

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by Darrell Smith, Jan 7, 2013.

1. Darrell Smith

Darrell Smith Willamina, Or New Member

I have for sale a Walther PPK/S 9mm kurz. Made in W. Germany. It has Carl Walther Waffenfabrik Ulm/Do. On the one side. Other side has serial number on slide andbehind trigger guard. There is a star like thing with INTERAR and Alexandria Virginia below that. I have the one magazine.
    I use 380 ammo, but have only shot it a few dozen times. I have owned for about 17 years, was given to me by my father who just passed away. I dont need a pistol, so here is an opportunity for someone looking for this type of pistol.

I was told about this site by a reputable gun dealer and he gave high marks. I am not sure how this works, but, my cell number is 971-241-2015. I live about 45 miles southwest of Portland. I am going to ask $550, or take best offer within a reasonable amount of time. I will be leaving for Texas in a little ove a week, to attend memorial. Would like to have sold by then.
    Now, pictures, you can give me your email address, and exactly what youwant the pictures of, and I will send as soon as I get email, that is read, not recieved. I will include all the ammo I have and the zipper case. Thanks.

ocarolan and (deleted member) like this.
  2. DOA

DOA Aloha, OR -185th & TV Hwy Active Member

I just tried calling you. Please give me a call 971-400-3658

thanx

3. chiefsalami

chiefsalami Portland, OR Member

I also called you. I'll buy.

4. BVB

BVB PDX Active Member

pm sent

5. dnmz

dnmz Port Angeles, Wa. Member

PM sent

6. doncoyote

doncoyote Shoreline, WA and Corrales, New Mexico New Member

I'm a bit late here, but I am also interested in buying and would love to see photos.