JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$395
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Lake Stevens
State
Washington
Zip Code
This Walther PK380 has had approximately 300 rnds through it and is in excellent condition. It comes with 2 magazines, Makershot loader, and Vedder Lightuck Kydex right hand draw holster.

I am willing to travel within Snohomish & Skagit counties to complete sale with FFL (fee split 50/50).
I'm asking $395 for the package.
I am open to reasonable offers.

3AF10E4F-C5C6-4984-93C2-F5C6CE53DE3C.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Anyone looking for a pistol with very light slide pull for the ladies that have trouble racking the slide, this is one of the best choices.

Why do so many people insinuate that a .380 is for a woman? This is a terrific handgun, and it has good stopping power with the right ammo.

Why do so many people insinuate that a .380 is for a woman? This is a terrific handgun, and it has good stopping power with the right ammo.
Hope you weren't referring to my comment above? I've got no problem with the caliber for protection (I'd certainly not volunteer to get shot with one!). I was only referring to the slide pull as my wife (and apparently many ladies) have some issues with pulling the slide back on many models and why they prefer the revolvers. I did lots of research into this before buying the PK380, which is a very nice shooting gun. Only drawbacks are recoil spring isn't captive and can be kinda tricky to get reinstalled and needing the little takedown tool to remove the slide (my opinion, very minor inconveniences).
If I didn't already own one, I'd be on this. Nice price for a great shooter and would make a decent EDC gun as it holds 8 and handles WAAAY better than a LCP.
GLWTS!

Thanks. Yeah I guess I'm a bit sensitive. I just heard a lot of "dumbass macho "comments about a 380. By the way… I'm replacing it with a different 380. I am surprised there's been no bites on it yet. I'm not gonna lower the price anymore

For anyone wanting a good honest review of this fine pistol:

I think your OK with your price point and it should sell but maybe a little patience will be required as I will concede the 380 isn't what everyone is looking for. Maybe it's the time of the year and/or waiting for tax return money?This also is a great gun for older people (men included) who have arthritis or hand/wrist surgery that has affected their grip strength. I've added an inexpensive Crimson Trace laser to mine but the factory laser is an inexpensive option too. Makes for an easy to get on target shooter. I've had several dudes shoot it at the range without any complaints or having to put on a dress. They've all stated that it was an easy gun to shoot with smooth operation and little recoil for a gun of it's size. Anyone who has shot small pistols (even in 380) can attest to how crappy the recoil/jerkiness is with them but not with the PK380.
I've recommended this pistol to several people.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.