JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
To me, revolvers make more sense, as women actually hit what they are aiming at and don't need 15+1 cylinders.
Not all women can pull the 12 pound trigger on a revolver and maintain accuracy. I'm an instructor and chapter leader for Armed Women of America, I see many women, especially older women who come in with revolvers and don't have the strength. Most end up with the EZ and have better success with it, not to mention they love it because they're hitting the target.

Not all women can pull the 12 pound trigger on a revolver and maintain accuracy. I'm an instructor and chapter leader for Armed Women of America, I see many women, especially older women who come in with revolvers and don't have the strength. Most end up with the EZ and have better success with it, not to mention they love it because they're hitting the target.
True

hhn0f9ds0mr81.jpg

Halfway tongue-in-cheek. My bad.

I think it is sometimes hard for men to imagine what it is like dealing with an autopistol slide with weaker and less meaty fingers.

My wife said she shot the 3.5 and 4 inch F series as well as the regular PDP. She said she like the F series 4 inch the best. She would like to see a 4.5 and 5 inch in the future. Also, I got an email flyer from Northwest Armory today. $649.99 for the 4 inch model. I'm going to check it out tomorrow.
I see your wife likes a bigger slide for her hands to rack

I think it is sometimes hard for men to imagine what it is like dealing with an autopistol slide with weaker and less meaty fingers.
Agree, and this holds true in many different areas for all types of shooters. We all have different hand types finger lengths, grip strengths, dexterity levels and it's human nature to bring our bias (not necessarily in a poorly intended way) into the equation. What works for me might not be for thee. Listening and watching is important when helping shooters, especially new ones.

Often it is not the "racking" part that is the challenge, it is manipulating the slide stop lever while racking.