JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not my first Striker fired wonder 9,
But The S&W MP 2.0 Compact i used to have was a decent gun, I only shot it marginally well.
I just put 115 rounds down range from my new PDP.
It is excellent. I am a 1911 and revolver guy. Not really very experienced with the Stryker fire pistols. I had been waiting for my friends at Big Iron Armory to get me a Glock 19 MOA.
But a month later still no Glock ! And none in site ! I walked in there the other day and Walt shows' me the brand new model from Walther, and I liked it. It has a Plate set up like the MOS but instead of Buying 4 plates , 3 of witch you don't need, you just order the one you need free from Walther.
I watched a few on line reviews read a couple magazines, and went back and bought it.
No optic yet, but the plate is ordered..
I filled both 15 round mags with 115 grain JHPs from Remington drove out to the coast range, put a target on a box, walked 15 paces back and put 15 rounds into the target fairly quickly, and had a raged hole low and left with about 6 flyers. Perfect reliability and the slide locked back after the last round, and that continued for the rest of my shoot, never a hiccup and the slide locked back perfectly.
After the 1st mag i adjusted the rear sight right as far as it would go , and slow fired 15 more. Got a tighter group, with fewer flyers but still a little left of center.
This is a very minor issue to me, and if the rear sight assembly can be moved in the dove tail, no issue at all.
I am chomping at the bit to get a optic on it, and see how I can do then.
This is an outstanding gun with a great trigger, I can only wonder what a real good shot experienced with this type of gun could do with it.
At roughly 45 to 50 feet I shot it well enough to nail a man sized target with every shot , And about 70 percent would be centered in the chest.
I recommend this gun highly ...tj

I was able to get my hands on one pretty early on, the trigger is phenomenal, the stippling is aggressive and holds true even in in wet conditions. The magazines are solid. my only complaint is the damn plastic sights that come with it (like glock) they are odd and while they hold true, gives me a headache to use them. after everything was all said and done my final conclusion was:
Its a great gun, accurate, amazing trigger and wonderfully crafted. But it doesnt bring enough to the table to convince me to change out of my current ecosystem. Perhaps in the years to come as walther develops after production support for it, I'll come back to it. But for now, she'll sit in the safe.

I'd like to try one since the PPQ was a nice shooter even in 40.

I dig the new look of the PDP and the option to use glock sights for aftermarket options right out the door.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top