JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Walther Parrus Break-barrel, Synth stock, with suppressor & scope.

waltherparrusAPRIL2021_large002.jpg

Howdy fellow air-gunners! This is Frank in Hillsboro, offering another air-burner from my fine collection.

I have one too many guns on the wall (is that even possible?). Time to unload one to make space for another. A very fine gun, just not getting the love it deserves.

waltherparrusapril2021a.jpg
(that and the wife would sure like to see me bring IN some money for a change. :s0057: )

A few specs:
Single-stroke cocking mechanism
.177 caliber, pellets at up to 1300FPS
micro-adjustable open rear sight,
and hooded TruGlo fiber optic front sight,
11mm dovetail

Weighs something close to a ton. :s0086:

waltherparrusweightapril2021a.jpg

Less than six-months old, perhaps 500 pellets shot through it. Suppressor is just a few months old...
donnyfl_onParrus2021d.jpg

... scope is brand new. I switched to better mount than you see here.
Illuminated red/green mil-type. 6-24x50 with Rangefinder reticle.

cvlifescopeapril2021a.jpg

It's truely a fine shooter. This is 25-yards, benchrest from an old man. You're welcome to try it out before you buy!

waltherparrusAPRIL2021_large005.jpg

Here's a video I captured when I first got it, a general over-view:

And in case you're wondering if a "silencer" really works on a break-barrel, the short answer is YES!

I'll even toss in some new, and now-a-days very precious, ammo and targets. Ready to shoot soon as you get it!

targetsandammo177april2021a.jpg

PRICE: $400 even.

I'll knock that down for some .45ACP ammo, if ya have any factory stuff to spare.

Well, thanks for hanging out folks! I hope you at least enjoyed viewing my listing!
Feel free to contact me here, or text 503-567-9567 (google voice #)

#pdxfrank
#tagsguild

Last Edited:
waltherparrusmay2021checkup001.jpg
Well, I couldn't just leave it on the wall gathering dust, so I took it out for a test-drive.

Shot one target, put it back up. Yup, still a ninja. The scope didn't move a bit. Everything stayed tight, including the groups. :)
waltherparrusmay2021checkup002.jpg

:s0015: Somebody better buy this before I change my mind. I need the $$ more than I need another gun not doing much. :s0019:

see my facebook page for more pics (and lots of other guns!):

#tagsguild
#pdxfrank

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top