JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Walther Parrus Break-barrel, Synth stock, with suppressor & scope.

waltherparrusAPRIL2021_large002.jpg

Howdy fellow air-gunners! This is Frank in Hillsboro, offering another air-burner from my fine collection.

I have one too many guns on the wall (is that even possible?). Time to unload one to make space for another. A very fine gun, just not getting the love it deserves.

waltherparrusapril2021a.jpg
(that and the wife would sure like to see me bring IN some money for a change. :s0057: )

A few specs:
Single-stroke cocking mechanism
.177 caliber, pellets at up to 1300FPS
micro-adjustable open rear sight,
and hooded TruGlo fiber optic front sight,
11mm dovetail

Weighs something close to a ton. :s0086:

waltherparrusweightapril2021a.jpg

Less than six-months old, perhaps 500 pellets shot through it. Suppressor is just a few months old...
donnyfl_onParrus2021d.jpg

... scope is brand new. I switched to better mount than you see here.
Illuminated red/green mil-type. 6-24x50 with Rangefinder reticle.

cvlifescopeapril2021a.jpg

It's truely a fine shooter. This is 25-yards, benchrest from an old man. You're welcome to try it out before you buy!

waltherparrusAPRIL2021_large005.jpg

Here's a video I captured when I first got it, a general over-view:

And in case you're wondering if a "silencer" really works on a break-barrel, the short answer is YES!

I'll even toss in some new, and now-a-days very precious, ammo and targets. Ready to shoot soon as you get it!

targetsandammo177april2021a.jpg

PRICE: $400 even.

I'll knock that down for some .45ACP ammo, if ya have any factory stuff to spare.

Well, thanks for hanging out folks! I hope you at least enjoyed viewing my listing!
Feel free to contact me here, or text 503-567-9567 (google voice #)

#pdxfrank
#tagsguild

Last Edited:
waltherparrusmay2021checkup001.jpg
Well, I couldn't just leave it on the wall gathering dust, so I took it out for a test-drive.

Shot one target, put it back up. Yup, still a ninja. The scope didn't move a bit. Everything stayed tight, including the groups. :)
waltherparrusmay2021checkup002.jpg

:s0015: Somebody better buy this before I change my mind. I need the $$ more than I need another gun not doing much. :s0019:

see my facebook page for more pics (and lots of other guns!):

#tagsguild
#pdxfrank

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top