JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Walther P99AS 9mm for trade in excellent condition, factory plastic case and 3 mags. If you know these guns you know extra mags are very expensive and with this gun you are ready to roll with 45 rounds. Striker fired so nothing to catch on clothing but there is a decocker on top of slide allowing you to shoot in single action the same as if you had a hammer. Awesome gun and many compare it to the glock for the lightweight frame and reliability Walther produces.

Currently my carry piece but as I have recently found I have too many polymer guns and I prefer heavier framed sturdy cold steel such as a beretta 92 or the cz 75. Both guns I do not have and would love to change that. I am looking for a good carry gun of a solid name brand made of a sturdy metal frame. prefer 9mm will consider 40,45 Will consider offers for mid range AKs or ARs, wheelguns in .357 of good quality only. My gun functions perfect and has never had a failure of any kind and looks excellent so i would hope for the same in any offers.

CZ 75 compact 9mm in good condition takes this gun in a hurry as I love that firearm

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.