JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Walther P99 Gen 1 9mm with Laser Devices BA-6 red laser sight. Tritium night sights are also installed. 3 - 16 round magazines and 2 factory 10 round magazines are included along with two other back straps. Less then 150 rounds fired. This is one of the earlier models (date code AD so 2003) that has the closed rail system so the laser sight will not fit on other handguns (to my knowledge) unless it's an early HK when they used the same type of rail system for a while. The price is $750.00. I'll consider trades for something in .45 ACP. Looking for a HK45, 1911 5", a Colt or S&W 1917 revolver, or a FN FiveSeven (with cash on my end if needed or vise versa) but let me know what you have and we'll see what can be worked out. FTF in Oregon with a copy of your ODL or CHP please. PM me if you have any questions.

View attachment 206057 View attachment 206058 View attachment 206059
View attachment 206060

Last Edited:
I'm extremely interested in your early generation Walther P99. If you have not sold it yet please contact me. One thing of note, however, is that I don't require the mount you have for it. All I require is the actual firearm and magazines. If this is a total package deal then let me know. I'm still interested regardless. Also let me know if you're willing to negotiate. I'm a huge James Bond fan and the new P99's aren't as asthetically pleasing (although I appreciate Walther looking out for shooter needs in adding the new rail and changing the trigger guard). I hope you've sold it already, giving the economy, but if not DEFINITELY get in touch with me.

I'm extremely interested in your early generation Walther P99. If you have not sold it yet please contact me. One thing of note, however, is that I don't require the mount you have for it. All I require is the actual firearm and magazines. If this is a total package deal then let me know. I'm still interested regardless. Also let me know if you're willing to negotiate. I'm a huge James Bond fan and the new P99's aren't as asthetically pleasing (although I appreciate Walther looking out for shooter needs in adding the new rail and changing the trigger guard). I hope you've sold it already, giving the economy, but if not DEFINITELY get in touch with me.

It is still available. The James Bond thing is why I bought it and the laser module was because it was used in the movie Underworld although that one had a different slide finish. I'll PM you later this afternoon. Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.