Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Walther P99 Factory Mags + Knull IMB holster

Discussion in 'Part & Accessory Classifieds' started by PrahaExpat, Jan 2, 2012.

1. PrahaExpat

PrahaExpat Seaside New Member

Mags have been sold! Holster is still available!

I have three two factory Mec-Gar Walther P99 9mm mags (I don't believe I have ever used them-Like New condition) along with a K.L. Null horse leather IWB holster.

Here are a pic of the mags along with the holster. The only reason why these are being sold is because I sold the pistol! The holster is high quality and very comfortable! It's as easy to carry as my super-tuck and because of the design of the holster and shape of the pistol it conceals quite well. You can draw and re-holster using one hand.

Mags are $40 Shipped each - $75 Shipped for both - 9mm (Looks like they are going for around $50-60 new+Shipping. PM me if you find them cheaper.)
    Holster is $90 SHIPPED ($120+shipping new K.L. Null Holster Ltd. - Holsters)

Only 3 2 left.
    IMG_5342.jpg

IMG_5345.jpg

Here is an idea how the pistol rides in the holster (sorry for the bubblegumty pics).

DSCN1878.jpg

DSCN1874.jpg

2. stu

stu Springfield Member

Are they 9mm or .40 mags?

3. PrahaExpat

Sorry, it is for 9mm.

4. PrahaExpat

Mags sold! Holster is still available!

5. AudibleEnforcer

AudibleEnforcer Alabama Active Member

When I saw the title to your ad, I thought you might be selling some kind of 'in mouth box' holster. Hey, I'm sure somebody makes one. :)