JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$599
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Up for Sale is a Walther P99 AS. Took it to the range once, less than 60 rounds through the pipe. Cleaned and oiled right after range visit. Arguably, coming with one of the most innovative and shortest reset stock triggers ever on a polymer frame.

"Legacy and innovation collide to create one of the most iconic and influential pistols in Walther's history. High-performance and feature-rich, the P99 quickly became one of the most trusted pistols of Law Enforcement officers around the world. The Walther P99 AS has braved and conquered the harshest operating conditions in North America, Asia, and Europe. This world-class handgun is trusted by professionals who trust their lives to a firearm daily. The P99 is genuinely an innovative tool. The ergonomics, dependability, accuracy, and safety features were/are decades ahead of their time. This feature-rich pistol sparked the expansion of countless imitations. The P99 AS (Anti-Stress) has a double-action/single-action stageable trigger with an extremely short reset. Additionally, features like the integrated no-snag decocking button, ambidextrous paddle-style magazine release, and interchangeable backstraps are just a few of the reasons, so many LE professionals trust the P99 as their go-to tool of choice." - Walther website

Quick Specs
CALIBER: 9MM
BARREL LENGTH: 4″
TRIGGER PULL: DA: 9/SA: 4.5 LBS
TRIGGER TRAVEL: DA: 0.6/SA: 0.4″
CAPACITY: 15 RDS + 1
OVERALL LENGTH: 7.1″
HEIGHT: 5.3″
SAFETY: 3 AUTO
WIDTH: 1.3″
WEIGHT EMPTY: 24 OZ
MAG QTY: 2
REAR/FRONT SIGHT: Trijicon HD Night Sights - Professionally Installed (will come with original polymer white dot sights + extras)

All original case, mags, 3 different sized backstraps, manual, factory QA test shots.. etc. Only change was upgrading to night sights.

Priced at $599, buyer pays fees and background check. Meet at FFL of your choice in Portland surrounding area.

There is not a better price on the internet!!

Thanks for looking

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Nice Gen 2 P99!
Thank you! I am no expert on P99's but I believe this is Gen 3 because it has the extended/ambi mag release in the trigger guard. From my little research, the gen 2 has a shorter mag release. Nonetheless, the mag release is incredible to me. You can release the mag without adjusting your hand and reloading while staying on target.

Thank you! I am no expert on P99's but I believe this is Gen 3 because it has the extended/ambi mag release in the trigger guard. From my little research, the gen 2 has a shorter mag release. Nonetheless, the mag release is incredible to me. You can release the mag without adjusting your hand and reloading while staying on target.
It was my understanding that the Gen 3 has an ambidextrous slide release, ergo my observation. Either way, super nice gun. GLWS.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.