JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Walther P99 AS, all German, pre-Smith & Wesson, imported by Interarms, 1st generation, .40 S&W caliber, Date code KI (1998), (2) 10 round factory Walther mags (was imported during AWB). With box but it's in bad shape with latches broken off. I don't have the extra back straps, or papers. I got it used so do not know about round count. I've only put about two or three mags down range with it myself. It doesn't show a lot of wear but does have three small divots on each side of the rail where a laser or light had been mounted and a few handling marks here and there.

p9901.jpg

p9902.jpg

Price with (2) 10 rd factory mags; $425. FTF in Beaverton/NW Portland only. ***SOLD***

I have a couple NIW S&W 99 12 round mags I can sell to the buyer ($30 ea w/ gun only).

No trades unless it is a Smith & Wesson or Ruger 3-4" magnum revolver. I don't need to get rid of this. It is just a third and I don't need three of them.
No shipping. Might like to see CHL and/or DL to verify residence but no extraneous BS.

New low price: $425 with the (2) 10 round factory mags. $30 ea for up to (2) SW99 12 round mags with purchase of gun only.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.