Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Walther P99 9mm

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by cbzdel, Dec 8, 2010.

1. cbzdel

cbzdel Tacoma, WA Member

I decided to sell my Walther P99 9mm, its a first generation in black. I will get some pics of it up tonight, but I just wanted to get the thread going and see if it generated interest. It comes with the pistol and (2) 10 round magazines, no box or manual, I will toss in a Uncle Mikes IWB holster though. You can use the larger mags that are now available. I bought it used last year and have only put maybe 200-300 rounds though it without a single hick-up.

Here is a general pic to get the idea.

t9d45i.jpg

(this is a random pic off google to show the design, mine is not this actual pistol)

I am asking $475 or best offer and I can meet anywhere from Olympia to the Seattle area.

2. Crispy

Crispy WA Member

Sent a PM a few days ago..... I am would like to know if it is a P99AS or a P99QA. Pictures of the actual pistol please. I am interested in taking this off your hands. :thumbup:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.