JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Here is my Wife's Walther P 99. I'm not really as familiar with this pistol as I probably should be but it was never "mine" so I'll tell you what I know about it. We bought it several years ago @ Sportsman's Warehouse. My Wife can't find her sales receipt and I tried looking up the serial # to try to date it but........I'm not finding anything more than it is "Pre" 2003. It was "Made in Germany" and has the Smith & Wesson logo on the slide. I know it has not been fired much, she was going to "Carry It" until she got it home and decided it was much to large for her to conceal.....hmmmmm? Then It sat in the safe for years until our son came home from his tour with USMC. Before it was a crime to let him touch his mothers pistol he carried it around for a couple years until he found something he liked better.........once again it was rarely fired as far as I know, and the pistol range is in my back yard......... The only thing that has ever been altered is that It has Meprolight sights installed and the factory sights are saved "in the box". It has 2 spare mags, the factory back strap size change modules, some spare "parts" and everything else the pistol was originally packaged with. It's a nice pistol with some very light carry wear. $500.00

W1.jpg W2.jpg W3a.jpg W4.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.