JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I am the original owner of this Walther P5 Compact Date Code: KB. I have shot 200 rounds though it, it is a safe queen and in excellent condition. There are a couple of areas with wear and markings that are visible in the photos, I am happy to send additional photos to anyone that is serious about purchasing. I put 20 rounds through it last month and it functions flawlessly. (2) magazines, original box and manual included.

Driver License and CPL required. I live in the Seattle area. Thanks for looking!

20141.jpg

20142.jpg

20143.jpg

20144.jpg

20145.jpg

20146.jpg

20147.jpg

20148.jpg

20149.jpg

201410.jpg

I am the original owner of this Walther P5 Compact Date Code: KB. I have shot 200 rounds though it, it is a safe queen and in excellent condition. There are a couple of areas with wear and markings that are visible in the photos, I am happy to send additional photos to anyone that is serious about purchasing. I put 20 rounds through it last month and it functions flawlessly. (2) magazines, original box and manual included.

Driver License and CPL required. I live in the Seattle area. Thanks for looking!

I'm inquiring about the current availability of the Walther P5C noted in this classified ad. While I recently made an offer on a different P5C in like new condition for $1,000. , the seller agreed to the price but was unwilling to negotiate shipping terms and payment options. Sadly, because the sale failed I'm searching for another in similar condition with the same reasonable price. Are you willing to make the same offer? I'm willing to pay for insured shipping to my local FFL. Please reply if interested.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.