JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an aluminum frame post war Walther P38/P1 in 9mm that I am looking to trade. The gun shoots very well. I haven't experienced any jams or misfires using a wide range of ammo qualities. The bore is in excellent shape with crisp rifling. The grips are intact and in good condition. All serial numbers match (slide, barrel, receiver, etc.) and the firearm was manufactured in 1959. It comes with the original Walther mag, a Mec-Gar mag and the original German police style leather holster.

As far as trades, I'm mostly looking for handguns but nothing plastic or a PSL (or any of the Dragunov copies) but if you have anything particularly interesting, I'd be willing to consider. I may be willing to accept cash too but I'm not too sure what to value this firearm at so feel free to shoot me an offer.
Located in Corvallis.

100_0990.jpg

100_0993.jpg

100_0976.jpg

Last Edited:
Well that's a bummer that they're everywhere! I bought it private party from an older gentleman a couple years back. Now that the market had been flooded with them I think I'm just going to hold on to it for a while.

Closing the thread!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.