Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Walther P38/P1

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by CvoBdn, Feb 4, 2011.

1. CvoBdn

CvoBdn Oregon New Member

I have an aluminum frame post war Walther P38/P1 in 9mm that I am looking to trade. The gun shoots very well. I haven't experienced any jams or misfires using a wide range of ammo qualities. The bore is in excellent shape with crisp rifling. The grips are intact and in good condition. All serial numbers match (slide, barrel, receiver, etc.) and the firearm was manufactured in 1959. It comes with the original Walther mag, a Mec-Gar mag and the original German police style leather holster.

As far as trades, I'm mostly looking for handguns but nothing plastic or a PSL (or any of the Dragunov copies) but if you have anything particularly interesting, I'd be willing to consider. I may be willing to accept cash too but I'm not too sure what to value this firearm at so feel free to shoot me an offer.
    Located in Corvallis.

100_0990.jpg

100_0993.jpg

100_0976.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  2. CvoBdn

CvoBdn Oregon New Member

Bump

3. Ding

Ding Lighter Side of Oz Active Member

has this got the steel reinforcement hex pin,can't see from the pics.Doesn't look like it.just forward and above the trigger.? PM sent

4. CvoBdn

CvoBdn Oregon New Member

Btt

5. CvoBdn

CvoBdn Oregon New Member

Yearly bump.

6. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

What happened? You get that from one of the surplus sites and decide you didn't like it? These things are everywhere these days!

7. audster

audster Salem Member

PMd

8. CvoBdn

CvoBdn Oregon New Member

Well that's a bummer that they're everywhere! I bought it private party from an older gentleman a couple years back. Now that the market had been flooded with them I think I'm just going to hold on to it for a while.

Closing the thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.