JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
NE Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
$275 firm - Walther P22CA (22lr)

Excellent condition. I installed an aftermarket extractor to improve reliability. Round count: I would say less than 60 rounds. Bought for my son but he didn't like it, he prefers shooting my rifle. Comes in original case with 2 - 10rd magazines and the interchangeable back straps, everything just like it was new.

CA model, the only difference i could find between the P22 and the P22CA is the barrel but on the CA is rounded making it more difficult to add a threaded barrel, because, California. Lame. There is an easy way around it if one would decide to change the barrel (easy look up online).

If interested please send a DM. Replying on this thread might lead to a delay in reply. If the add is up the pistol is still available.

Cash only. Transfer in NE Portland area, or somewhat close by, at FFL of your choice. Buyer pays transfer fees. Not interested in shipping.

I'm located in NE Portland but considering the current political environment with BGCs getting held up I would be willing to meet at just about any FFL in the greater Portland/Beaverton area or Vancouver, during non-commute hours if not in Multnomah county.

IMG_2813.jpeg IMG_2815.jpeg

Trade: looking for a 20gauge pump shotgun, 18-20" barrel preferably.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: