JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****sold*****

Now's your chance to be like James Bond! Well, without the tux. Or martinis. But this pistol is "just like" his! And by "just like," I of course mean "completely different!" Though they do both say Walther on the side...

Polymer based 22lr with fixed barrel, this was my first suppressor host, but now I have too many hosts and not enough cans. Includes case, three magazines, Gemtech adapter, and matching laser.

IMG_5619.JPG IMG_5620.JPG

Was originally thinking of asking for $250,000, but then realized it wasn't *quite* that special. Instead I let a fortune cookie decide and am now asking for $300. Though if someone does want to offer the quarter million, I would be willing to let it go for that. May even include a couple rounds at that price!

Trades can be +/- cash depending and can include 22lr upper or bolt/barrel set, CZ pistols, Sig Trailside, this that and the other, unique items, etc. No longer able to accept livestock due to court order. Would also *consider* trades for an F1 race car, original stage-worn Elvis jumpsuit, or Hollywood mansion with all of first ten years' taxes paid.

Last Edited:
Trade you a Hi Point .40 S&W carbine with 8 mags, dual butt stock mag holder and approx 300 rds of ammo. Folding fore grip not included as it is now on my AR. I am in Roseburg but could meet you half way.

IM002720.JPG

Thank you, Rebel, but I'm going to have to pass on the Hi Point. I remember my friend's being a lot of fun, but I have a few PCCs and I'm also trying to move away from .40 to consolidate calibers.

Do you have an idea on round count?
Honestly? Not really, no. Probably under 1k? Usually with the .22's ammo and firearms are mixed and mingled and I never thought to keep a count. Definitely less than my Ruger pistols. Maybe even under 500, but most assuredly under a million rounds.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.