Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS ID Walther p22

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by bendernw, Aug 4, 2014.

1. bendernw

bendernw East Idaho New Member

Walther p22 5" barrel. Good condition, maybe 200 rounds fired. Extra magazine. Plastic on original box is cracked, have extra Walther box.
    $275
    9/2 update: I may be taking a trip to the Portland area within the next couple of weeks. If anybody over there or along the way is interested in the Walther we could probably meet up. It would almost pay for the gas:)

DSC00540.JPG

DSC00545.JPG

DSC00547.JPG

DSC00550.JPG

DSC00546.JPG

Last edited: Sep 2, 2014
  2. bendernw

bump TTT. and price drop to $275.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  3. pdrake

pdrake WA Active Member

Boy it is nice to see some guys from Idaho here on a forum for folks in the Northwest!:)

4. bendernw

But there aren't enough of us on here. Of however many members there are in Idaho, none of them seem to be interested in taking a look at my Walther right now.

5. pdrake

pdrake WA Active Member

BenderNW, I share your pain. This is the problem of a lack of critical mass. For any web forum to work, there has to be a sufficient number of members, who contribute frequently to the site. This forum has a stable base of Oregon members, with a large number from Washington, too. Idaho just doesn't have the population base (or, there is another forum there to entertain your neighbors). It is too bad, for this site could be even better if the southern Idaho guys (and the guys in the Panhandle) would come over and join. Good luck on the Walther.

6. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

If you just want to get rid of it and are willing to take a hit on the price, start a convo with me.

I'm sure I can figure out what to do with a 2nd one...o_O

7. gutsplitter

gutsplitter Northern ID New Member

Interested in this gun - I'm 40 miles S of CDA. Where are you located?

8. bendernw

Way east - out in Driggs. Probably too far if you're thinking of meeting up.

9. pdrake

pdrake WA Active Member

Put it together, guys. Gem Staters need to support each other.

10. gutsplitter

gutsplitter Northern ID New Member

Would love to but that is a far reach. Good luck with sale. Great gun & price.

11. bendernw

Bump to the top. Plus maybe taking a trip to Portland if anybody over there or along the way is interested.

12. Mark Van Hoy

Mark Van Hoy New Member

Hi do you still have your walther for sale , Iam very interested in it . please give me a call at 208-964-1261. thx mark