Gun Deals
Oregon Rifleworks
RifleClass.com
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Walther P22 w/ 6 mags and threaded barrel - Vancouver/Portland FTF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
I have a P22 in great condition, very little use with lots of extra mags and the threaded barrel nut. FTF in Vancouver to a WA resident or I will deliver to a Portland FFL for a transfer to an OR resident.

Suppressors will be legal to shoot in WA in July, start getting your gear ASAP!! :)

$420 FTF

I have about $500 + taxes into this setup.

2ef850y.jpg

OP
J
Reactions
Forgot to add, this is sold to eyework, as per the PMs which include a cost for shipping to his FFL in Bend in order to complete this very legal pistol sale.

Thanks to all who looked, pm'd and commented.

I'd like to add that I am not offended that people posted and pm'd to make sure the sale was completed legally, we all need to watch each others backs and it's no fun to break federal laws even by accident. Thanks to all the good guys out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been party to a couple transactions with Steve and he is a great guy to deal with.
    • titsonritz
  • TJ Gun Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Purchased two handguns there and have one on consignment now nice folks!
    • rl280
  • Northwest Armory - Tigard
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to help my buddy with his purchase and ended up trading in a 1911 towards a CZ SP-01 Tactical. They gave a higher price that some of the...
    • nosbocaj
  • Lincoln City Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    They have a good selection of firearms and ammo - their prices are very good - and the service if exceptional.
    • python287
  • Supporting Vendor Copeland Custom Gunworks
    5.00 star(s)
    My Yugo M48 was in dire need of a face lift after removing the sights a few years ago, so I contacted Tim to have it Cerakoted. He was very good...
    • arrowshooter

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS

Staff online