JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Walther P22 here, two mags, Ace holster pictured Fobus paddle holster and case. Great shape, fun one I just need don't need it at the moment and I have a project motorcycle to fund...ha. SOLD.

How many rounds in the mags? And size of the gun?? (not familiar with the particular piece:) I'm looking for something I can let my grandkids shoot when we go to the range before moving them up the ladder.
Thanks

This was my gun, bought new not long ago, recently sold to current owner, hardly used since then I'd bet (not enough time). Great fun to shoot. Perfect for small hands. Surprisingly accurate.
They have lots of add-ons, longer target barrel, etc., if you want to.
I moved on to a .45, he to a motorcycle...

Dang! I miss it, am tempted to buy it back - it is a great deal with the ammo! But I just bought another gun, have to lay back for a while.

By the way, it is perfect for small hands, and has an insert to enlarge the grip for larger hands, so it is good for all....

Still available, I would take $300 for everything listed.

<Please do not "bump" your AD more than once per week. Edit your original post with new info/updates. Thanks>

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.