JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello everyone!

I've decided to downsize my collection a little bit so I'm selling a Walther P22 Target model with the Walther red-laser attachment. The firearm is in great condition and comes in the original case. This is a great shooting little pistol and I'll be sad to see it go. Asking $350 OBO. I prefer cash, but am looking for a .22 Benjamin Marauder air rifle so I may be interested in working out a deal for that.

Face-to-Face only in Oregon. I am located in Central Oregon, but would be able to meet in Portland if necessary. Please email me if you have any questions! Thank you!

Last Edited:
Not to be a know-it-all or condescending, but I believe you want to call that a red laser. Red dot usually means an optic mounted up top. Nice though!

I'm definitely interested in the Walther. Could you upload or send me a few more pics?
I'm interested in the condition of the barrel and slide. Do you have plans to travel to the Portland area? I would hate for you to make that trip just to sell a gun. I would be willing to meet somewhere in the middle if that would work better for you.

I've put up some more pictures for you. I can meet you in Portland, but the only day that really works for me are Wednesdays. Let me know.

Portland isn't that far away! My dad (blackgunsdan on here) lives in the Portland area so it's no problem for me to drive up there. Wednesdays are the only day that really works for me though. If you're interested, let me know. Thanks!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.