JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a Walther PPS 9mm for a while can't find one for carry so if you have one would like to talk. Also looking for a Walther P22 for plinking would like digi pink camo or drab green but would look at most colors of the P22.

Thank you. I got lots of pms... someone pmed me that bright water a gun shop not to far from me had 3 in stock yesturday and I picked up the walther p22 miltiary green for $340. And a lot of peoples prices are inflated I think on the Walther pps 9mm right now because they aren't being made. Their new factory should be starting up at the end of April so I think Im going to wait and purchase that one at normal retail price around $500 new. Thank you

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.