JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$275
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Portland
State
Oregon
LNIB Walther P22 & a box of ammo - $275 firm (no trades At this time)

Lightly used. Comes with original box and everything that originally came with it, 2 mags, the back straps, etc. Has a Volquartsen extractor to help with reliability shooting bulk ammo (works as advertised). The stock extractor comes with the gun also. Will include a bulk box (325rds) of Federal 40gr LRN ammo. Bought new in 2021. About 100 rounds fired. It's a great shooter

26F999F9-ECEE-4F64-BFA0-39B26F882E76.jpeg

Meet in the Portland area. I don't have a preferred FFL, buyers choice as long as it's local.

(This is a CA model. The difference between this and the standard model is the barrel nut is round making it more difficult to put on a threaded barrel, not that much more difficult, since barrels threaded for suppressors are illegal in CA. Not sure why LGS's in Portland have CA models guns. But it's still a Walter P22 and shoots as such.)

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Do you know if this is Gen 1 or Gen 2?
All I know is it's the CA model. I bought it about 6 months ago from Big Iron Armory.

Figuring out the different changes of P22 through the years is really confusing. I tried and gave up. I think the CA model is just like the P22Q but with a round barrel nut. I could be wrong. But look at the Walter website and they look the same.
[h3][/h3]

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.