JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my almost new Walther P22 to fund another project.
Round Count: 200
Factory Flat Dark Earth color.
Factory Walther Laser Sight.
Includes 2 extra factory mags (Value $35 each).
Includes original factory plastic case with all original items included (2 front sights, wrench for threaded barrel, another grip backstrap, all original manuals/paperwork).
Includes brand new Pelican Case fitted for pistol, mags, and laser sight.
Original front sight came off. Don't know where it went. Pulled it out of the case in the bedroom one day and it was missing, couldn't locate it. There are two more in the case, I'll let you install one of them. Looks like they just press right in. Good to go.
This gun has barely been used, like brand new condition.
$400. Cash only, no low-balls or trade offers please. With all you're getting, it's well worth it. I've got my eye on another project and need to the cash to fund it.

IMG_5037.jpg IMG_5036.jpg IMG_5029.jpg IMG_5028.jpg IMG_5034.jpg

Last Edited:
Not bad at all. I fired Winchester Super X through it just fine. I was told that these pistols are picky until you break them in, but I never had a problem. Fired some standard Peters through it a couple of times without a hitch. But mostly the Super X. Hasn't been fired much so I couldn't give you a long term history on it, other than it's worked very well for me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.