JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling this little guy because I never really use it. It's nice, in great condition, barely used. Just haven't had the time to take it out, and it's hard to justify the cost of taking a .22 to the indoor range. Has been kept in storage for the last 3 months, appropriately disassembled, oiled, and wrapped.

I'll include all the gear that I bought for it, as well. Everything you need as a new gun owner to get started.

Walther P22, factory Flat Dark Earth color, less than 300 total rounds through it (200 from original owner, less than 100 by me)

Includes: Factory Walther Laser Sight, 2 extra factory mags (valued $35 each), original plastic site with all original items (2 front sights, wrench for threaded barrel, another grip backstrap, all original manuals/paperwork).

I'll also throw in a Pelican Case fitted for pistol, mags, and laser sight, a soft pistol carrying case, a soft hip holster, cleaning kit, barrel lock (unopened), and safety glasses and ear protection.

This gun has barely been used, like brand new condition. $400 for everything. Cash only, no trades. Only caveat is that I'm out of town on business until June 10th. If you're interested, let me know and we'll set up a time to meet. Open to offers if you're willing to wait to get it until I am back in town.

PS: I'm primarily located in Portland, but I travel out past the Dalles and to Bend as well, willing to meet in any of those areas.

20150529_205426.jpg
20150529_205539.jpg

Last Edited: