JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
380 ACP
City
Gaston
State
Oregon
Walther Interarms PPK/S Stainless 380acp with 3 magazines

In original box with all papers.
The pistol was carried a lot professionally and does show some blemishes and stains. Function is fine.
Two magazines are Walther made - one with finger rest and one without. The blued magazine is a MecGar in good shape.

The gun is clean. Bore is good. It is mechanically sound and looks pretty good.

S/N is S087XXX. Manufactured in the USA by Interarms.

I have a few rounds of ammo that will go with the pistol.

Price is $525
I will not ship.
Sale is final.

I prefer to transfer at HighLine Firearms in Newberg. But will go where you wish in Yamhill or Washington County.

If buying, please communicate by PM. It is not the world's business that you have obtained a gun.
For questions or comments, use reply to post so everyone can benefit.

I live between Gaston and Newberg if you wish to inspect.

InBox.JPG Right2.JPG Lef2.JPG Top2.JPG Underside.JPG Backstrap.JPG Frame.JPG Slide.JPG Nomen.JPG Mags.JPG Papers.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
For anyone in Wa. to purchase a firearm , it must be brought to wa. Just as anyone in Oregon must have firearm brought to Oregon, I f i may sugest, brush up on legal aspect, of firearms transactions.

For anyone in Wa. to purchase a firearm , it must be brought to wa. Just as anyone in Oregon must have firearm brought to Oregon, I f i may sugest, brush up on legal aspect, of firearms transactions.
Legal aspects aside, Vancouver is a trip. I'll sell in Washington or Yamhill County. Thanks for the interest

The pistol was carried a lot professionally and does show some blemishes and stains. Function is fine.
Two magazines are Walther made - one with finger rest and one without. The blued magazine is a MecGar in good shape.

Price is $525
I will not ship.
Sale is final.

I prefer to transfer at HighLine Firearms in Newberg. But will go where you wish in Yamhill or Washington County.

If buying, please communicate by PM. It is not the world's business that you have obtained a gun.

View attachment 1187026 View attachment 1187027 View attachment 1187029 View attachment 1187031 View attachment 1187033 View attachment 1187034 View attachment 1187035 View attachment 1187036 View attachment 1187037 View attachment 1187038 View attachment 1187039
Quality and Concealability, not to mention proven on Coyotes at 75 yards.

Price is $525
I will not ship.
Sale is final.

View attachment 1187026 View attachment 1187027 View attachment 1187029 View attachment 1187031 View attachment 1187033 View attachment 1187034 View attachment 1187035 View attachment 1187036 View attachment 1187037 View attachment 1187038 View attachment 1187039
Outstanding job of photographing your Walther. There should be no question in anyone's mine regarding their purchase. How reliably does it feed and how well does it shoot? POI?
Semper Fi

Outstanding job of photographing your Walther. There should be no question in anyone's mine regarding their purchase. How reliably does it feed and how well does it shoot? POI?
Semper Fi
Shoots well. Normally carried with Winchester silvertips, and they worked. Factory sights, set to 15m. It is a good pistol.

Shoots well. Normally carried with Winchester silvertips, and they worked. Factory sights, set to 15m. It is a good pistol.
That's all anyone can ask for in a compact, American made, rust resistant, "carry it to the store, then keep it in the pickup ready to go when/if you need it" firearm. In my experience the good ones are really good including great ergonomics and simple to use. If you ever get down to this area send me a PM.
Thanks,
Scott
Semper Fi

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.