JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have looked everywhere for an spare magazine for my PPK/S .380 Walther...it was manufactured by Interarms in Alexandria, Virginia (now out of business). The new generation clips do not fit and I have had a hard time connecting with a vendor. I've even had to send several clips back after assurance that, "they would fit." Does anyone know where I can find one?
Thanks!!

Thanks, optiontrigger. I have ordered one from Gun Source after talking with several of the guys there. The magazine I ordered from Midway was actually too long and would not "snap" into the base of the weapon. From another vendor I ordered some beautiful wooden grips and they too did not fit after I went over everything with him...and he assured me that they would fit. Nope, too "fat" as well as did not fit next to the safety...had to send these back as well. Gun Source has also assured me that the new grips I ordered would fit. So I will wait and see. I have so many revolvers and automatics now that this is not a major deal but I hate to have a back-up auto with only one clip even though I have never had to use it....Again, thanks for your help as well as deadeye's.

Sorry to hear this happening to you. I just recently sold a factory mag to someone on another site that was for an Interarms PPK/S that I sold a while back - bad timing. Are you ordering the factory "Walther" mags? I've had problems with after-market companies, including Mec-Gar and Pro-Mag, so I'll only use factory mags in all my pistols. Good luck!

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.