JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Walther
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Springfield
State
Oregon
my daughter loves her supressed AR22 but now wants to shoot handgun as well after she watched us do CQB and timed drills last weekend..

A friend of mine has a walther 22 that's supressed and she wants one now. Its one of the only hand guns she can rack the slide on with ease (shes a dainty little girl) and she really likes running suppressed.

Not super picky so long as it runs properly and smooth and is not over the top expensive. Would prefer it not beat to heII too. But if asked I would prefer the tan version most. ;)

Thanks y'all.

Let's see what you got.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
If u can wait for them to come back in stock I would get a new p22Q. Q version is more reliable with many types of ammo. Mine has had no hiccups with any type of ammo I throw at it.

Cost pre-panic was as low as $219 on best sale. I paid $245 on sale at sportsman's. U can buy a magazine extender at brownells or tandemkross site that turns 10 round mags into 15 round mags. They work well and make gun easier to grip for me. Cost is $26 for two mag extenders. Brand name is tandemkross.

If u can wait for them to come back in stock I would get a new p22Q. Q version is more reliable with many types of ammo. Mine has had no hiccups with any type of ammo I throw at it.

Cost pre-panic was as low as $219 on best sale. I paid $245 on sale at sportsman's. U can buy a magazine extender at brownells or tandemkross site that turns 10 round mags into 15 round mags. They work well and make gun easier to grip for me. Cost is $26 for two mag extenders. Brand name is tandemkross.
That is extremely helpful information! Thank you. I will most likely do just that or maybe someone here will have one for sell.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.