JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
SE 82nd and Holgate in Portland sells rifles. Not sure if they have that particular one or not.

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, it is the Wood Village (in Troutdale) which has what I was thinking of. Now I'm not so sure of the one at 82nd and Holgate. I know they have ammo but can't remember if they have rifles. But I know for sure that the Wood Village one does.

Last Edited:
Seriously? Did I ask you?
Really doesn't matter to me if you did ask me specifically. You posted on the interwep. I posted my opinion. You don't like it, to damn bad. Walmart is evil. Spending your money there is the poorest choice you can make. You will only be fueling a race to the bottom by doing so. That's my opinion as well and I don't care if you like it or not. That's how it works in this great county. I can say what I like and you can agree with it or not, but you can pound sand if you think you can silence me because I'm saying what you don't like.

Really doesn't matter to me if you did ask me specifically. You posted on the interwep. I posted my opinion. You don't like it, to damn bad. Walmart is evil. Spending your money there is the poorest choice you can make. You will only be fueling a race to the bottom by doing so. That's my opinion as well and I don't care if you like it or not. That's how it works in this great county. I can say what I like and you can agree with it or not, but you can pound sand if you think you can silence me because I'm saying what you don't like.

Chill out dude. You pretend to be better than thou but all you are doing is telling others what to do...

Youre free to say your opinion but show how lacking in manners you are... Thats my opinion bu the way....

Spend your money how you want it. And while youre at it buy a US made computer to type on... One thats built of all US parts. Quite hippocritical of you to use a chinese made PC to type your opinion. If you want to talk the talk, do it all the way...

Wood Village Walmart sells rifles but they are very ignorant if you can find someone to help you out. Don't waste your time. Plus once you get to Wood Village its only a few short miles to Keith's Sporting Goods in Gresham.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top