JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Retailer says move is a safety precaution but customers can still purchase firearms and ammunition

Walmart Inc. has removed all guns and ammunition from the sales floors of its U.S. stores this week, aiming to head off any potential theft of firearms if stores are broken into amid social unrest

Rest of the article is behind a paywall.

Not like they have a lot of guns and ammo to pull these days but they are pulling it in case of riots and looting. Kind of like they're talking out both sides of their neck since they pledged a lot of money to BLM. Maybe that money pledged was an IOU in the form of looted merchandise? Just saying...:cool:

Not like they have a lot of guns and ammo to pull these days but they are pulling it in case of riots and looting. Kind of like they're talking out both sides of their neck since they pledged a lot of money to BLM. Maybe that money pledged was an IOU in the form of looted merchandise? Just saying...:cool:

Walmart is well known for their virtue signaling, haven't personally shopped there since the pistol and "short barrel rifle ammo" stopped being sold there....I kinda hope they get taken for everything they have

They probably pulled such things due to the BLM looters. Granted they (Walmart) virtue signal at every opportunity.. I suspect they saw the looting that just happened and assume post election it'll be a powder keg.
Either way, Walmart is a joke.

Don't forget that one Taurus handgun that no one wanted

Reminds me of being at the local hardware store in the podunk town. I picked up what I was actually there for, then swung past the ammo counter to see if they had any handgun ammo (very unlikely) or .30/30 WCF (possible.) No Winchester fodder. The entire handgun ammo shelf was stripped completely clean ... except two lonely boxes of .40 S﹠W. :s0112:

Friends don't let friends shop WalMart...

Leave those quality good for the "peaceful protesters" :s0140:

LOL! It has been a while since I've set foot in a WalFart.

I always admired walmart. Champion of the worker, pushing the limits of what is considered product quality, selflessly supporting the local stores, and advancing worker healthcare coverage way beyond industry standard.

Even now in the inevitable of upcoming purge and looting that the election will cause, they are thinking about the health and safety of the looters stealing from their stores.

...brings a tear to the eye :(

Reminds me of being at the local hardware store in the podunk town. I picked up what I was actually there for, then swung past the ammo counter to see if they had any handgun ammo (very unlikely) or .30/30 WCF (possible.) No Winchester fodder. The entire handgun ammo shelf was stripped completely clean ... except two lonely boxes of .40 S﹠W. :s0112:

Ahhh .40 S&W the once popular girl in high school everyone adored until it become known that she was stuffing her bra

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top