JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I finally had to complain to the postmaster about our mail delivery. There have been times when he's driven past our home 2-3 times without stopping and then returned at 6:30PM-7:00PM. After some of the other neighbors complained, he was terminated. It seems that in my case, he was unsure about my name because some of the correspondence was address to "Dr." and some had Ph.d behind my name. Still others were titled "Pastor" or Reverend." The postmaster told us that he informed this person that they were to deliver to the address NOT the addressee! His response was that he couldn't find my address (which is on my mailbox and two locations on the house) even though the postmaster drove directly to our home and delivered two pieces of mail that had been found in a mail "dump." The former mail delivery person has now been hired as an advisor to Sleepy Joe.

I wonder what set him off, have you had him delivering gun magazines & catalogs, perhaps?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top