JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I couldn't find any 22LR on the Walmart website. I haven't seen any 22LR on their shelves for nearly a year. They're always sold out. I would check availability at certain locations through their website to see if it's worth my time to drive down but it's been removed from the site.
Could this mean they will no longer carry the caliber?

Nope but ya gotta get there at the right time, like the second it hits the shelf. Tis the time! Horders and Aholes know the days it arrives so they buy it and re-sell it for $50 a brick at gun shows and on Gun broker.
Now you know why you can never find it at Wally World - Sorry

I've asked them so many times when the shipments come in but nobody will ever tell me but hoarders obviously know. I've thought about asking the manager but didn't want to big deal about it.
I refuse to pay $0.10 per round to buy from a reseller.
And one of the local shops in town has been known to go buy up all of Walmarts inventory and sell it at their store with a healthy markup.

The one in Auburn had .22 on the shelf for about a week (a week or two ago) Not only that they had a pretty impressive selection. I bought some sub sonic, some Mini Mags. A few boxes of Winchester X, some Federal Target and some several of the Winchester 333 bricks. I stopped every morning on my way to work and bought three boxes of something. It was on the shelf from Tuesday till Friday. I actually stopped Friday night and they had maybe a 100 assorted boxes on the shelf, Saturday when I stopped in about 11 AM it was all gone. I checked the last time I was in there (maybe Thursday?) and nothing at the moment. I think I bought 6 bricks that where about six cents a round, course the other stuff was more money.

Here's the collaboration...Employees on shift sell to employees off shift and never reaches the counter. Then It hits pawn shops and gunbroker Been going on for a quite some time. Evident when you see a Wally employee drive something that costs more than they make in a year!

Here's the collaboration...Employees on shift sell to employees off shift and never reaches the counter. Then It hits pawn shops and gunbroker Been going on for a quite some time. Evident when you see a Wally employee drive something that costs more than they make in a year!

That's some serious BS.
The question is...has anyone been able to catch them in the act?

I wish it worked like that.

My brother inlaw is a sporting goods manager at one of the local walmarts.
He says they get less now than they did a year ago.
Year ago he would see it almost every shipment, now he only gets it once a week. Sometimes a lot, other times not much.

That's a new development. I do know that the Walmart late shift employee's will alert relatives and friends when a shipment of .22lr comes in and they will be the first to know about it.

Yea the .22 issue seems to be getting much worse - same with Sportsman's Warehouse - they seemed to be getting some every shipment (and sometimes a large amount) but now it seems to only be a memory. Sad state of affairs we are in now.

I was fisherman's marine the other morning on unrelated business. They had a ton of 22. Me and my friend both bought a brick. Then we went next door to Dicks. They had plenty also - so we both bought another brick. Then we went shootin..............

Next time I stumble upon such luck - I will try to remember to share the info with all the good people on NWF....
The more I practice, the luckier I get!

Last Edited:
I was fisherman's marine the other morning on unrelated business. They had a ton of 22. Me and my friend both bought a brick. Then we went next door to Dicks. They had plenty also - so we both bought another brick. Then we went shootin..............

Nice.

I went to the Bi-Mart down the road from my house earlier today and they had some CCI 100-round bricks on hand. Limit 1 per customer, per day.
I picked 1 up and so did the other 2 people who heard me ask for it. :D
Pretty sure they're out of stock by now.
It's ridiculous now-a-days, feels like a treasure hunt.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top