JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hang on while it get my Internet to English book.........

"The Walmart in Forest Grove is now offering firearms in the sporting goods department. However, their selection of ammunition is very limited due to current demand."

E

Man you make one mistake and they are on you like flies holy cows.
Maybe it's best I stay off this forum. I am human and do make mistakes I can't walk on walk like some sorry

Man you make one mistake and they are on you like flies holy cows.
Maybe it's best I stay off this forum. I am human and do make mistakes I can't walk on walk like some sorry

Oh come on, don't get all ruffled up. It was just in jest. ;)
We gotta find something to snipe at since we can't get any ammo. You just happened to wander into the crosshairs.

E

They do indeed have some nice rifles, but they are in Cornelius. Forest Grove and Hillsboro did not want them. You can throw a beer can, from their rear loading dock, into Forest Grove though.

I asked one of the guys behind the counter at a Salem WM and he said some stores here originally carried firearms but they didn't sell well so they were discontinued. Would be a different story today. Hopefully more WMs will start carrying them.

Okay I was in the Cornelius Walmart today looking for .22 LR, there was none, nor .223 or .308, plenty 30-06 and .300 Win Mag. I asked a clerk about the LR, and she they never knew when it would show up. Big surprise every time, she seemed helpful at least. I looked a little harder at the long guns. The had a .22 synthetic Savage Model 64 something for $137, a nice Walnut Marlin model 60 for $167, a .22 Henry Lever gun $297, Mossberg ATR ? with a scope for $347 in .308 or 30-06 (had both) Savage Axis ? .308 I think $267 ? The only pricey gun was a Remington 700 ADL ? (Beautiful Walnut) in 30-06 I think it was $777 ? Marlin 336 something for $367 ?

I know the first three prices are right, and I think I got the others fairly close if not spot on. I thought the two Marlins were priced reasonable, and I expect the others are too. Also the have a catelog on the counter you can order from and I thik it is different from the Website

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top