Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Walmart in forest grove

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by coyoteman5, Feb 23, 2013.

1. coyoteman5

coyoteman5 North south east west Active Member

They now have guns ammo that's another thing

2. slimer13

slimer13 Deer Park Well-Known Member

what

3. nehalemguy

nehalemguy Vernonia Well-Known Member

Hang on while it get my Internet to English book.........

"The Walmart in Forest Grove is now offering firearms in the sporting goods department. However, their selection of ammunition is very limited due to current demand."

E

4. slimer13

Hose dollhouse liberal kangaroo can now excercise dishes with ease thats a mother thing.

5. coyoteman5

coyoteman5 North south east west Active Member

Man you make one mistake and they are on you like flies holy cows.
    Maybe it's best I stay off this forum. I am human and do make mistakes I can't walk on walk like some sorry

6. slimer13

Ah c'mon man just giving you a little crap. Toughen up. And dont drink and post:thumbup:

7. nehalemguy

Oh come on, don't get all ruffled up. It was just in jest. ;)
    We gotta find something to snipe at since we can't get any ammo. You just happened to wander into the crosshairs.

E

8. biggie24420

biggie24420 Beaverton Oregon Well-Known Member

They aren't Chinese guns, are they? :p

9. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

Really-it sells firearms? First time I've heard of a WM in this area doing so.

10. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

They do indeed have some nice rifles, but they are in Cornelius. Forest Grove and Hillsboro did not want them. You can throw a beer can, from their rear loading dock, into Forest Grove though.

11. childishthing

childishthing Salem, OR Member

I didn't know there were Walmarts that didn't sell guns until I moved to Oregon (from Montana).

12. NWGlockgal

NWGlockgal Oregon Well-Known Member

I asked one of the guys behind the counter at a Salem WM and he said some stores here originally carried firearms but they didn't sell well so they were discontinued. Would be a different story today. Hopefully more WMs will start carrying them.

13. nehalemguy

The St. Helen's Walmart also carries firearms and a limited selection of reloading supplies.

E

14. Pandaz3

Pandaz3 Cornelius, Oregon NRA Lifetime Member Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

Okay I was in the Cornelius Walmart today looking for .22 LR, there was none, nor .223 or .308, plenty 30-06 and .300 Win Mag. I asked a clerk about the LR, and she they never knew when it would show up. Big surprise every time, she seemed helpful at least. I looked a little harder at the long guns. The had a .22 synthetic Savage Model 64 something for $137, a nice Walnut Marlin model 60 for $167, a .22 Henry Lever gun $297, Mossberg ATR ? with a scope for $347 in .308 or 30-06 (had both) Savage Axis ? .308 I think $267 ? The only pricey gun was a Remington 700 ADL ? (Beautiful Walnut) in 30-06 I think it was $777 ? Marlin 336 something for $367 ?

I know the first three prices are right, and I think I got the others fairly close if not spot on. I thought the two Marlins were priced reasonable, and I expect the others are too. Also the have a catelog on the counter you can order from and I thik it is different from the Website

15. Glock Jock

Glock Jock Wilsonville , OR Well-Known Member

i didn't know there were Walmarts that did sell firearms until I moved to Oregon

16. Norm0931

Norm0931 Hillsboro, OR Sgt. Sheep Silver Vendor 2016 Volunteer

According to Biden they sell more guns than any other entity in the US.

17. Angie

Angie Reno, NV Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Punctuation is your friend :)