JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Actually, I went to 3 different walmarts the first day you posted it. I was trying to reply to your thread saying it was $29.99 everywhere in Portland but I couldnt rePly for some reason. Maybe you just got lucky because the folks at the counter told me theyve never seen the .45acp priced any lower.

There are three Wally World stores within 15-mile radius of our area and all their prices were $26.00. Maybe because we live in a little hick town. Anyway, I took everthing they had on the shelves from this particular store (1,000 rounds).

I went to two Walmarts in Lane County and they had it for $26/box. I bought all they had. I suspect it was some sort of error on Walmart's part. $26 a box is $2 a box less than their price for the same item in .40 S&W.

When the stores restocked it was $30 a box as other have noted and that is the price at those stores now.

Much thanks to the original poster for his effort. Some of us benefited at least.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top