JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah have fun with that.You may need it to get back out the door

Agreed! I live by a 24 hour wal mart and it's always busy. I've been in there between 10 pm through 6 am and everytime it was busy. black friday deals are great but you gotta remember how much is your time worth? The 100 pack is $22 normally, I go to walmart a lot but oddly enough never for ammo, so is the $4 saving worth the wait and hassle? Albeit it's not going to sell out quickly like the POS laptops and HDTV

Your time? how about safety?
There is always fights at about half the wally worlds on that day.
With the economy in the dumps,those places should really be a mess this year.

I never went for door buster shopping. You sure get great deals, but I might end up paying more bills at emergency room. :s0112:

Nowadays Internet matches price on most items.

The way I look at it is if your apart of the black friday crowd: 1. Your missing the reason for the season. 2. there is just too much frustration getting out there and dealing with that and I don't care to get, pissed off, (and unfortunatly I do) with some of the people out there. As for me I will stay home nice and cozy right next to my wife. Hey hope not to offend anyone and I do wish you all a Merry Christmas :>)

I dont care how much money I could save on a particular item, there is no way I would ever subject myself to the insanity of a Black Friday at Mall Wart.

I remember driving by the Woodburn Outlet Mall on Thanksgiving night a couple of years ago to take a relative back home to Salem. The traffic on I-5 was backed up for 5 miles...at 10:30 at night. People were parking their cars on the shoulder of the highway and running across the highway and through the ditch and climbing over the fence to get to the mall because the off ramp was gridlocked. The mall parking lot was full, and I could look over and see that people were swarming the mall like ants waiting for the stores to open. It was insane. No amount of "savings" on an item would be worth putting myself through that.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top