Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Walmart Black Friday Ad - Remington 770 w/scope for $275.00

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by jkent26, Nov 16, 2011.

1. jkent26

jkent26 Rainier, OR Member

Walmart Weekly Store Ad

That is a good price! About $100 off regular price. If you don't fighting the crowds. The Walmart in Longview has .270 and 30.06 in stock. Check around.

I don't know if link will work, if not just google the Walmart Black Friday Ad

2. skydiver

skydiver Sandy,OR Well-Known Member

Also check out the low price on 100 rounds of 12 GA ammo!

GabOnMac and (deleted member) like this.
  3. mjbskwim

mjbskwim Salmon,Idaho Well-Known Member

Yeah have fun with that.You may need it to get back out the door

4. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

Agreed! I live by a 24 hour wal mart and it's always busy. I've been in there between 10 pm through 6 am and everytime it was busy. black friday deals are great but you gotta remember how much is your time worth? The 100 pack is $22 normally, I go to walmart a lot but oddly enough never for ammo, so is the $4 saving worth the wait and hassle? Albeit it's not going to sell out quickly like the POS laptops and HDTV

5. mjbskwim

Your time? how about safety?
    There is always fights at about half the wally worlds on that day.
    With the economy in the dumps,those places should really be a mess this year.

6. DeM3n

DeM3n Scio, Or Member

Ah man.... I was hoping to stay in on Black Friday.

7. Skang

Skang WA Well-Known Member

I never went for door buster shopping. You sure get great deals, but I might end up paying more bills at emergency room. :bluelaugh:

Nowadays Internet matches price on most items.

8. CharonPDX

CharonPDX Portland, OR Active Member

Dang... I generally can't stand Wal-Mart, but that youth .410/.22LR is a decent price. Of course, not available in any of the stores near me.

9. mjbskwim

I have never been trampled while on the computer at home

10. Working 4 U

Working 4 U Eugene Active Member

The way I look at it is if your apart of the black friday crowd: 1. Your missing the reason for the season. 2. there is just too much frustration getting out there and dealing with that and I don't care to get, pissed off, (and unfortunatly I do) with some of the people out there. As for me I will stay home nice and cozy right next to my wife. Hey hope not to offend anyone and I do wish you all a Merry Christmas :>)

soberups and (deleted member) like this.
  11. soberups

soberups Newberg Well-Known Member

I dont care how much money I could save on a particular item, there is no way I would ever subject myself to the insanity of a Black Friday at Mall Wart.

I remember driving by the Woodburn Outlet Mall on Thanksgiving night a couple of years ago to take a relative back home to Salem. The traffic on I-5 was backed up for 5 miles...at 10:30 at night. People were parking their cars on the shoulder of the highway and running across the highway and through the ditch and climbing over the fence to get to the mall because the off ramp was gridlocked. The mall parking lot was full, and I could look over and see that people were swarming the mall like ants waiting for the stores to open. It was insane. No amount of "savings" on an item would be worth putting myself through that.

12. DinhRose

DinhRose Austin, Texas (Ex-Pat of SE PDX) Active Member

Lol I was one of those people. Horrible times. The Internet is the great equalizer when it comes to the best price

13. Hawaiian

Hawaiian Tigard Oregon Well-Known Member

10:30? I will be sound asleep. I don't need to save a few bucks that bad.