JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm pretty sure shotgun rounds don't cycle as fast at clay, as most handguns do at targets. I also believe there are more handguns in circulation.
Cheers~

Does anyone have a memo from Walmart or is it store by store?

If they have an official policy, that's great. I was never buying more than 6 anyways. As long as they are consistent with how they implement their policy, it sounds good to me.

Does anyone have a memo from Walmart or is it store by store?

If they have an official policy, that's great. I was never buying more than 6 anyways. As long as they are consistent with how they implement their policy, it sounds good to me.

They taped the notice to the ammo counter last week in Renton, WA. I was there and I'm glad they did it. I can now find the ammo I want for normal prices. Still have to show up at 7:00am to get it but at least it lasts longer on the shelf this way. It got so bad I had to start buying .22 Stingers by the carton ($50 for 500rds) cause I could not find regular bulk .22lr. Too bad Wal-mar doesnt sell AK ammo. The steel kind not the brass cased one. I'm all stocked up on pistol ammo though with over 1000rds each in 9mm and .45acp. Over 5000rds of .22lr but only 400rds of AK47 ammo. Got almost 3000rds of AK74 ammo too. I'm ready for the zombie/alien attack.

Shops do take advantage of the big boxes. I am torn about that. The big boxes make it tough for them to compete in some ways so it might just be a case of fighting for survival.
Watched a gal from a gunshop on McGloughlin buy a couple of ARs from Sportsmans a while back. I cant be certain but I am pretty sure they went back to that shop with a healthy mark up.

That same gun shop bought up all of the Safari safes Joes had on sale for $699, and they are now selling them for $1599.

As you mentioned above, they have put a $1699 price tag on those $1200 AR's which already have the Obama pricing.

The new policy is not exactly being uniformly applied. I was at the Lynnwood, WA store a couple weeks ago and they were limiting people to 1 box per household. I watched the guy at the ammo counter refuse to sell 2 boxes of 9mm to a husband and wife because he "knew they came together."

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top